Spain exports 122,000 tons. of dehydrated alfalfa in June for animal feed

65% corresponded to the bales format best feed for ruminants, while the remaining 35% were in pellets

United Arab Emirates 55,646 tons. was main destination of the dehydrated Spanish alfalfa, Saudi Arabia, and China, 27,489 and 10,983 tons complete the first three destinations.


Post time: Feb-24-2022

Send your message to us:

Write your message here and send it to us